These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of the revinc.com website (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by REV, a financial services company. By using or accessing this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
We collect information from you as you use our site and register for and apply for an account. That includes, but is not limited to, your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, social security number and bank account information. We may also collect information from third parties, websites or data services as specified in this policy. The information we collect includes data automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
We seek to understand the credit worthiness of our clients and their customers. We also seek to understand the ability to repay any loans or factoring advances that we may offer. We may use this information in these following ways:
- Seek to approve a funding transaction as you may request from time to time.
- We will store, save, and use the personally identifiable information by compiling this information in an aggregate form that may also be non-identifiable.
- Seek to verify your identity and business entity and rely on the information given as true and accurate.
- Register and identify you individually and the business that you represent. By registering yourself along with the business information you enter in the registration/application process, you expressly agree that you are a valid agent and/or officer and/or owner and as such can legally bind your company to all agreements offered through REV.
- As we seek to determine if we may complete a transaction with you we may conduct individual and business background and credit checks and you consent to the same.
- You agree that the information you provide is true, accurate, and complete. Falsification of credit information is a criminal violation of Federal Laws.
- If you accept an offer of financing through our site you grant us authority to file UCC-1 Financing Statement(s) in connection with the Security Agreement or Purchase & Sale Agreements agreed to along with such offer.
We only share personal information as described in this policy. REV shall endeavor and shall take every reasonable precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities in an effort to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control. The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL)for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users'trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card, banking, and personal information.
While we make every effort to protect your personal information, REV cannot ensure the security of any data or content you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your information, we will attempt to notify you within a reasonable time frame so you can take appropriate protective steps and to inform you of the steps that REV is taking with respect to such breach.
We may at times provide your information to our trusted business partners and/or assigns. REV may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon REV and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of REV; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.revinc.com and/or the general public.
All users and/or registered individuals and the businesses they represent, herein agree to insure and hold REV, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party which may arise from any content a member or user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of REV Services or your connection with these Services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
By continuing to use our site and/or registering with our Site, you consent to our website's policy. If we must change our privacy and security policy, we will post those changes here on this page, in such an event, your continued use of the Site shall indicate your acceptance of the updated policy.
For questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact REV either by writing to us at 11-27 Roytec Road, Woodbridge, ON L4L 8E3, by telephone at 1 (825)435-1512 or by contacting us via the Contact Us page.
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of therevinc.com website (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by REV, a financial services company.By using or accessing this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
You are permitted to use the website for your personal, non-commercial use only. All content, features, and functionalities published and made available on our Site is the property of REV and is protected by Canadian and American copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property or proprietary laws. This content includes, but is not limited to images, videos, text, logos, documents, downloadable files, audio, and the design selections and arrangement thereof and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
As a user of our Site, you may use the website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the website to:
- Violate any applicable federal, state or provincial, local, or international laws and regulations.
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owners or any third party to the Site.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, another user of the Site, our employees, or any other person or entity associated with this Site.
- Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent.
- Transmit viruses, malware, “junk” or “spam” mail, or other infected documents.
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use of the Site, or that may harm us or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
If we believe you are using our Site illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend, or terminate your access to our Site. We also reserve the right to take any legal actions necessary to prevent you from accessing our Site.
REV and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will in no event be held liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, or consequential actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless REV and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any direct or indirect, incidental, special, or consequential actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
The website and all the materials, products, and services provided on or through the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We make no warranty that:
- The website will meet your requirements or expectations.
- The website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the website will be accurate or reliable.·
- The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website will meet your expectations.
- Any errors in the website will be corrected.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.
If at anytime any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will post a notice on our Site to notify users of a change to these Terms and Conditions.
For questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact REV either by writing to us at 11-27 Roytec Road, Woodbridge, ON L4L 8E3, by telephone at 1 (825) 435-1512 or by contacting us via the Contact Us page.