These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of therevinc.com website (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by REV, a financial services company.
By using or accessing this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
You are permitted to use the website for your personal, non-commercial use only. All content, features, and functionalities published and made available on our Site is the property of REV and is protected by Canadian and American copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property or proprietary laws. This content includes, but is not limited to images, videos, text, logos, documents, downloadable files, audio, and the design selections and arrangement thereof and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
As a user of our Site, you may use the website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the website to:
- Violate any applicable federal, state or provincial, local, or international laws and regulations.
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owners or any third party to the Site.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, another user of the Site, our employees, or any other person or entity associated with this Site.
- Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent.
- Transmit viruses, malware, “junk” or “spam” mail, or other infected documents.
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use of the Site, or that may harm us or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
If we believe you are using our Site illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend, or terminate your access to our Site. We also reserve the right to take any legal actions necessary to prevent you from accessing our Site.
REV and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will in no event be held liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, or consequential actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless REV and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any direct or indirect, incidental, special, or consequential actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
The website and all the materials, products, and services provided on or through the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We make no warranty that:
- The website will meet your requirements or expectations.
- The website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the website will be accurate or reliable.·
- The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website will meet your expectations.
- Any errors in the website will be corrected.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.
If at anytime any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will post a notice on our Site to notify users of a change to these Terms and Conditions.
For questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact REV either by writing to us at 11-27 Roytec Road, Woodbridge, ON L4L 8E3, by telephone at 1 (855) 879-1511 or by contacting us via the Contact Us page.