TORONTO, ON (April 14th, 2023) – Within its first year as a Great Place to Work certified company, REV Capital has been recognized as the 7th Best Workplace in Canada on this year’s50 Best Workplaces™ in Canada List.
The competition process to be ranked on this list is employee driven; 75% of each organization’s score is based on confidential employee feedback obtained through the renowned Trust Index® Survey, while the remaining 25% is based on the quality, quantity, and effectiveness of the programs and policies that support employees and corporate culture. The study provides a comprehensive representation of the organization from an employee perspective, offering insight into five key dimensions that build trust: credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie.
The survey received an overwhelmingly positive response from employees, with 100% agreeing that REV Capital is a great place to work. Employees cited diversity, job security, and a healthy work-life balance among other factors as reasons for their satisfaction. REV Capital's score also exceeded the benchmark reports for the Best 50-99 Employees list in 2022.
Such a positive response rate was largely due to REV Capital's comprehensive benefit packages, RRSP matching, and flexible work policy, which demonstrate the company's efforts to create a culture that values its employees.
“This achievement is a testament to our unwavering commitment to creating an inclusive, supportive, and empowering workplace culture. At REV Capital, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we will continue to prioritize their well-being and success as we strive towards even greater achievements in the future," said Loren Shifrin, CEO at REV Capital.
REV Capital was also recognized in 2022 on multiple prestigious lists, including the Best Workplaces in Financial Services, Best Workplaces in Ontario, and Best Workplaces for Inclusion lists.
With this certification, REV Capital remains committed to continue fostering a productive work environment in which employees feel heard, needed, and protected.
To join our team of incredible individuals, please visit our Careers section for open job opportunities.
Between the USA and Canada, REV Capital has over 100 employees divided across six regional offices. In the past two years alone, REV Capital has successfully completed six acquisitions andfunded more than $3 billion to 1400+ businesses.